Tardieu-Laurent Gigondas Vieilles Vignes 2018 | 750 ml.

Item #: 55844

Store Location: 06A | 6

This is the location where you can find this item at our store.

'W' means it's located along the wall. 'RR' means it's in our Reserve Room. Otherwise, the item can be found on our sales floor in the marked aisle.

JD94+ WE94 RP92 SP92

In stock

Usually ships within 24 hours. Also available for same-day pickup at our store.

Wine Grapes

Primary Grape: Grenache | All Grapes: Grenache

How to Get It

Store Pickup

Store Pickup



1-2 Hours


Ship to Home

Ship to Home


to select states

ships within 24 hours

Rates vary by location

Local Delivery

Local Delivery


near our store

within 24 hours

Rates vary by zip

  • In-Store/Curbside Pickup is at our store: Prestige Wine & Spirits, 3410 Amelia Dr, Orchard Park, NY 14127
  • Enter your address at checkout to see applicable shipping/local delivery rates to your location.

Only $31.49 each when you buy a solid or mixed case


Note: The image above may display a previous vintage of this item.

  • Table Wine
  • Red
  • Grenache
  • France
  • Rhone
  • Southern Rhone
  • Gigondas
  • 2018
  • 750 ml.
  • 15%
  • 3760090790263
  • 06A | Bin#: 6
    This is the aisle location where you can find this item at our store.

Critical Acclaim

RP92 Robert Parker’s The Wine Advocate 24th Sep 2020

"The 2018 Gigondas Vieilles Vignes is 80% Grenache, with the remaining 20% split equally between Mourvèdre and Syrah. Two-thirds of the fruit was undestemmed, and the wine matured in previously used barrels for 10 months, then in foudre. It’s a top-flight effort, with soaring aromas of herbal tea and red raspberries. Medium to full-bodied, it’s silky in texture, with a long, vibrant finish that ends in a flurry of soft tannins." (92 pts.)

JD94+ Jeb Dunnuck 8/16/2019

"A big step up, the 2018 Gigondas Vieilles Vignes is a remarkable effort offering gorgeous black raspberries, garrigue, spice, and floral aromas and flavors. Full-bodied, pure, and balanced, with beautiful depth of fruit, it’s up with the top wines in the vintage. This cuvée is 90% Grenache and the balance Syrah and Mourvèdre, fermented with lots of stems, and aged in once- and twice-used barrels followed by a year in foudre. 625 cases." (94–96 pts.)

WE94 Wine Enthusiast 3/1/2021

"Spicy hits of clove, nutmeg and cinnamon entice on the nose of this full-bodied, luminous red. An invigorating blend of Grenache (80%), Mourvèdre (10%) and Syrah (10%), it offers youthful blackberry and plum flavors etched by hints of lavender, sage and bramble. A lovely, unadorned expression of Gigondas best now–2030." (94 pts.)

SP92 Wine Spectator Web only – 2021

"A dark, winey version, with black currant and black cherry paste flavors laced with tobacco, warm earth and singed apple wood notes. This has good energy through the finish, with a finishing kick of bramble and wood spice. Drink now through 2030. 750 cases made, 30 cases imported." (92 pts.)


The French did not invent winemaking. They simply perfected it. For centuries, France has been producing wines that inspire poetry, awe, and wonder; wines that blur the lines between nature, craftsmanship, cuisine and art. These are the wines that inspired cultures around the globe to follow in France’s footsteps, planting Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, Grenache, Merlot, Semillon and more.

Yet as often as they are emulated, the magic of their terroirs can never be duplicated. You may taste Cabernet from around the world, but perhaps none as elegant and regal as Bordeaux. You may try Pinot Noir or Chardonnay from various climates, but none with the earth-bound soul and ethereal reach of Burgundy.

View more products from France

More Information
Product TypeWine
Alternate NameTardieu-Laurent Gigondas Vieilles Vignes
DistrictSouthern Rhone
Product Location - Location-AppellationGigondas
Package Size750 ml.
Proof/Alcohol by Volume15%
Bottles per Case12
Bin Location6
Premier PickNo
Wine TypeTable Wine
Wine - ColorRed
Primary GrapeGrenache
Dollar Sale (Y/N)No